Man arrested for misbehaving with AI airhostess midair
New Delhi: A 36-year-old man, who allegedly misbehaved with a flight attendant on an Air India flight from Saudi Arabia, was arrested on Monday at the international airport here.
Subhash Chandra was apprehended after the flight attendant lodged a complaint with the police on Monday morning soon after the landing of the aircraft at around 6.30am, a senior police official said.
The flight attendant complained that the accused misbehaved with her on board the flight and informed crew about the incident. When they intervened, Chandra allegedly misbehaved with them also.
The woman complained to the police after the flight landed at the airport and a case of outraging modesty was registered.
Preliminary enquiry revealed that the accused Subhash Chandra, a resident of Rajasthan, had been staying in Saudi Arabia for last eight years and was working as a labourer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'