Man arrested with 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate
Bharuch: A man has been arrested for
illegal possession of 1.4 kg explosive ammonium nitrate and
some detonators from the Jhagadia taluka of the district
today, police said.
Based on a tip-off, the district special operations
group (SOG) raided the premises of Devansh Industries in
Jhagadia taluka, they said.
According to police, 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate and seven
fuses were also found hidden in the company premises.
Ramesh Bharucha, owner of the company has been
arrested for illegal possession of explosive substance, while
a case has been registered against company manager Fatehsinh
Zala who was absconding, they said.
Police said that efforts were on to nab Zala and
further investigation in the matter was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez