Man arrested with 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate
Bharuch: A man has been arrested for
illegal possession of 1.4 kg explosive ammonium nitrate and
some detonators from the Jhagadia taluka of the district
today, police said.
Based on a tip-off, the district special operations
group (SOG) raided the premises of Devansh Industries in
Jhagadia taluka, they said.
According to police, 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate and seven
fuses were also found hidden in the company premises.
Ramesh Bharucha, owner of the company has been
arrested for illegal possession of explosive substance, while
a case has been registered against company manager Fatehsinh
Zala who was absconding, they said.
Police said that efforts were on to nab Zala and
further investigation in the matter was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting underway - Big prestige battle for BJP and Shiv Sena
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena marches ahead in BMC, but BJP gains lead in Pune