Man arrested with 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate
Bharuch: A man has been arrested for
illegal possession of 1.4 kg explosive ammonium nitrate and
some detonators from the Jhagadia taluka of the district
today, police said.
Based on a tip-off, the district special operations
group (SOG) raided the premises of Devansh Industries in
Jhagadia taluka, they said.
According to police, 1.4 kg ammonium nitrate and seven
fuses were also found hidden in the company premises.
Ramesh Bharucha, owner of the company has been
arrested for illegal possession of explosive substance, while
a case has been registered against company manager Fatehsinh
Zala who was absconding, they said.
Police said that efforts were on to nab Zala and
further investigation in the matter was on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list