Man booked for making threatening calls to Uma Bharti
Bhopal: Police have registered an FIR against a person for allegedly making threatening phone calls to senior BJP leader and former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Uma Bharti.
The caller was identified as one-- Anuj Shrivastava, from Chakghat in Rewa district, who made at least six calls on Uma`s cellphone during the last three days, police said today.
The caller threatened saying "I will kill her in two days," and dared Uma`s security personnel to save her, police said.
He also used abusive language while speaking to Bharti`s security staff who attended the calls.
Efforts were on to nab the culprit, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley