Man booked for making threatening calls to Uma Bharti
Bhopal: Police have registered an FIR against a person for allegedly making threatening phone calls to senior BJP leader and former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Uma Bharti.
The caller was identified as one-- Anuj Shrivastava, from Chakghat in Rewa district, who made at least six calls on Uma`s cellphone during the last three days, police said today.
The caller threatened saying "I will kill her in two days," and dared Uma`s security personnel to save her, police said.
He also used abusive language while speaking to Bharti`s security staff who attended the calls.
Efforts were on to nab the culprit, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!