Man booked for making threatening calls to Uma Bharti
Bhopal: Police have registered an FIR against a person for allegedly making threatening phone calls to senior BJP leader and former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Uma Bharti.
The caller was identified as one-- Anuj Shrivastava, from Chakghat in Rewa district, who made at least six calls on Uma`s cellphone during the last three days, police said today.
The caller threatened saying "I will kill her in two days," and dared Uma`s security personnel to save her, police said.
He also used abusive language while speaking to Bharti`s security staff who attended the calls.
Efforts were on to nab the culprit, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list