Man held for sending "filthy" SMS to Brinda Karat
New Delhi: Police on Wednesday detained one
person for allegedly sending a "filthy" text message to CPI(M)
politburo member Brinda Karat.
Manik Verma was detained for allegedly sending a
filthy SMS to Karat saying "you (Karat) are harming the
country by your politics", police sources said.
The message was sent yesterday, they said.
Verma has been kept under detention at the Mandir marg
police station in Central Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men