Man held for sending "filthy" SMS to Brinda Karat
New Delhi: Police on Wednesday detained one
person for allegedly sending a "filthy" text message to CPI(M)
politburo member Brinda Karat.
Manik Verma was detained for allegedly sending a
filthy SMS to Karat saying "you (Karat) are harming the
country by your politics", police sources said.
The message was sent yesterday, they said.
Verma has been kept under detention at the Mandir marg
police station in Central Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Shoaib Akhtar gets Birthday bash on TV show "Mazaak Mazaak Mein"
- WikiLeaks to release 'significant' material on Clinton
- Fernando Alonso praises McLaren as Honda introduce engine upgrades
- Want to get rid of nail biting habit? Try these ways!
- ''Russia pondering alternative games for banned paralympians''