Man held for sending "filthy" SMS to Brinda Karat
New Delhi: Police on Wednesday detained one
person for allegedly sending a "filthy" text message to CPI(M)
politburo member Brinda Karat.
Manik Verma was detained for allegedly sending a
filthy SMS to Karat saying "you (Karat) are harming the
country by your politics", police sources said.
The message was sent yesterday, they said.
Verma has been kept under detention at the Mandir marg
police station in Central Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees