Man held for sending "filthy" SMS to Brinda Karat
New Delhi: Police on Wednesday detained one
person for allegedly sending a "filthy" text message to CPI(M)
politburo member Brinda Karat.
Manik Verma was detained for allegedly sending a
filthy SMS to Karat saying "you (Karat) are harming the
country by your politics", police sources said.
The message was sent yesterday, they said.
Verma has been kept under detention at the Mandir marg
police station in Central Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened