Man slaps minister`s PSO following heated argument
New Delhi: A man, claiming to be a local
politician, allegedly slapped the personal security officer of
a union minister after getting into an argument with him in
the national capital, police sources said today.
The incident was reported from the official residence of
Subodh Kant Sahay, Union Minister of Food Processing
Industries, at Akbar road last evening.
M M Singh, a resident of Tilak Nagar, arrived at the
minister`s residence in a becon-fitted car and allegedly
entered into an argument with the PSO, they said.
The minister was not present at the house and Singh
insisted he wanted to meet him. Following a heated argument,
police sources said, Singh allegedly slapped the PSO.
The PSO informed the matter to the police while Singh
fled from the scene in his car.
A case has been registered but no arrest has been made,
the sources said, adding further investigation is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you