Manasvi Mamgai is Miss India World 2010
Mumbai: Manasvi Mamgai, 22, was crowned Pantaloons Femina Miss India World 2010 at a gala event Friday night. She will represent India at the global pageant later this year.
Neha Hinge, 23, was crowned Miss India International 2010, while Nicole Faria, 20, is Miss India Earth 2010.
A bevy of Bollywood stars like Shahid Kapoor, Salman Khan, Lara Dutta, Neha Dhupia and Vivek Oberoi mesmerised the audience with their performances.
The contestants dazzled in beautiful creations by designers Ritu Kumar and Anita Dongre.
The 18 finalists were judged by personalities like Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, writer Chetan Bhagat, tennis star Sania Mirza, boxer Vijender Singh, director Anurag Basu, designer Ritu Beri and actor Kunal Kapoor.
This year, Sushmita Sen’s production company Tantra Entertainment has been awarded the India franchise to select participant for the Miss Universe contest and the winner will represent India at the international pageant.
As a result, the Miss Universe title at the pageant was replaced by Miss International.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account