Maneka Gandhi sets up email, FB accounts
New Delhi: Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi has set up two email accounts and a Facebook account to facilitate an interactive exchange between citizens and her ministry.
These accounts have been created to facilitate an interactive exchange between citizens who need assistance from the ministry, officials said today.
Citizens can directly seek assistance from the ministry through the Facebook page, which will be consistently monitored by the ministry officials.
Soon after assuming charge as WCD minister, Gandhi had said that the ministry will set up an interactive complaints redressal page on Facebook for issues concerning women and children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'