Maneka Gandhi sets up email, FB accounts
New Delhi: Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi has set up two email accounts and a Facebook account to facilitate an interactive exchange between citizens and her ministry.
These accounts have been created to facilitate an interactive exchange between citizens who need assistance from the ministry, officials said today.
Citizens can directly seek assistance from the ministry through the Facebook page, which will be consistently monitored by the ministry officials.
Soon after assuming charge as WCD minister, Gandhi had said that the ministry will set up an interactive complaints redressal page on Facebook for issues concerning women and children.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know