Manmohan, Chidambaram must quit: Shahnawaz
Ghaziabad: Both Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
and Home Minister P Chidambaram are equally responsible for 2G
spectrum scam and must resign for betterment of the country,
says BJP spokesman Shahnawaz Hussain.
Talking to reporters on the sidelines of a function here
yesterday, the BJP MP did not rule out the possibility of
mid-term polls in the country.
"Manmohan Singh and Chidambaram are equally responsible
for 2G spectrum scam and must quit for the betterment of the
country... We do not rule out the possibility of mid-term
polls," he said.
Shahnawaz dismissed reports of rift between senior party
leaders L K Advani and Narendra Modi over the issue of BJP`s
choice for Prime Ministership.
"BJP is a disciplined party. The Gujarat Chief Minister
has always respected Advani who is a very senior leader of the
party. Advani has also always praised Modi for his work in
"There is no difference between them," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand