Manmohan Singh defends his actions as PM
New Delhi: Defending his actions, Prime
Minister Manmohan Singh on Wednesday said if seven out of ten
decisions taken by him turned out to be right, it would be
considered a job well done by corporate standards.
"I think you have to take a decision at that time. Of
all the decisions that I take if seven out of ten turn out to
be correct, the share-holders of a normal corporation will say
a job well done," Singh said in reply to a question on whether
he regretted not going for auction in the 2G spectrum
The Prime Minister was speaking at an interaction
with editors here.
Further defending his decisions in the recent past, he
said we are living in a world of uncertainty where there is a
gap between our expectations and the reality that emerges
Later, reacting to the Prime Minister`s remarks, BJP
President Nitin Gadkari said Singh had fared badly as PM and
if the passing marks in an examination are 33 per cent, he
deserved less than that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan