Manmohan Singh look alike creates mirth at AICC meet
New Delhi: A Manmohan Singh look alike created
much mirth at the AICC meeting here with even Sonia Gandhi
looking at him with amusement.
When Gurmit Singh Sethi, an AICC member from Chhattisgarh,
walked into the jam-packed Talkatora Stadium, the delegates as
also media started looking at him as he was wearing the prime
minister`s trade mark white kurta, pyjama and sky blue turban.
Gandhi also noticed the object of curiosity in the media
gallery and even tried to draw the attention of the Prime
A journalist was heard telling Sethi that his seat was on
the dais next to the Congress President.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling
- Mathura violence: Two security staff of Ram Vriksh Yadav arrested
- 'Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP government wasting public money for image makeover'
- Kiran Bedi seeks banks' help for 'prosperous' Puducherry
- Now, helmet compulsory for pillion riders in Uttar Pradesh