Manmohan Singh look alike creates mirth at AICC meet
New Delhi: A Manmohan Singh look alike created
much mirth at the AICC meeting here with even Sonia Gandhi
looking at him with amusement.
When Gurmit Singh Sethi, an AICC member from Chhattisgarh,
walked into the jam-packed Talkatora Stadium, the delegates as
also media started looking at him as he was wearing the prime
minister`s trade mark white kurta, pyjama and sky blue turban.
Gandhi also noticed the object of curiosity in the media
gallery and even tried to draw the attention of the Prime
A journalist was heard telling Sethi that his seat was on
the dais next to the Congress President.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali