Manmohan Singh meets Pratibha Patil
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Monday met President Pratibha Patil to brief her about his recent foreign visits and the ongoing session of Parliament.
The meeting lasted about 40 minutes, a Rashtrapati Bhawan statement said.
"The two leaders discussed the ongoing session of Parliament," it said.
Singh briefed Patil about his recent visits abroad to attend multi-lateral Summits like G-20 in France, SAARC in the Maldives and the India-ASEAN and East Asia Summit in Bali.
He also apprised the President about his bilateral visit to Singapore.
The statement said Singh and Patil discussed various other issues of national and international importance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender