Manmohan Singh meets Pratibha Patil
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Monday met President Pratibha Patil to brief her about his recent foreign visits and the ongoing session of Parliament.
The meeting lasted about 40 minutes, a Rashtrapati Bhawan statement said.
"The two leaders discussed the ongoing session of Parliament," it said.
Singh briefed Patil about his recent visits abroad to attend multi-lateral Summits like G-20 in France, SAARC in the Maldives and the India-ASEAN and East Asia Summit in Bali.
He also apprised the President about his bilateral visit to Singapore.
The statement said Singh and Patil discussed various other issues of national and international importance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi