Manmohan Singh meets Pratibha Patil
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Monday met President Pratibha Patil to brief her about his recent foreign visits and the ongoing session of Parliament.
The meeting lasted about 40 minutes, a Rashtrapati Bhawan statement said.
"The two leaders discussed the ongoing session of Parliament," it said.
Singh briefed Patil about his recent visits abroad to attend multi-lateral Summits like G-20 in France, SAARC in the Maldives and the India-ASEAN and East Asia Summit in Bali.
He also apprised the President about his bilateral visit to Singapore.
The statement said Singh and Patil discussed various other issues of national and international importance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India