Manmohan Singh, Narendra Modi to share dais at Ahmedabad event
Ahmedabad: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, will share the stage at the function to inaugurate a museum dedicated to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel`s life here on October 29.
Two days later, on October 31, Modi would be laying the foundation stone of a gigantic statue of the first Home Minister of the country near Sardar Sarovar Dam.
The museum has been built by the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Memorial Society.
Union Minister Dinsha Patel, who is the chairman of the society had met Modi and invited him to the function.
The invitation card of the function says that the PM will be the chief guest and the Gujarat Chief Minister the special guest.
The BJP, and especially Modi have often accused Congress of ignoring Patel`s legacy and promoting Nehru-Gandhi dynasty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh