Manmohan Singh offers India`s assistance to Japan
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Friday offered India`s readiness to help Japan hit by a devastating earthquake and tsunami, saying "our resources are
at your disposal".
"India stands in full solidarity with the government
and people of Japan at this hour," he said in a letter to his
Japanese counterpart Naoto Kan.
Singh said "we are ready to help Japan in any way
required and our resources are at your disposal".
The Prime Minister said he was shocked to learn about the
devastating quake that has hit the coast of Japan causing huge
damage to life and property.
He expressed his heartfelt condolences to the people who
have suffered or lost their near and dear ones in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`