Manmohan-Sushma spat spills into the social media
New Delhi: The war of words over Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s attack on the opposition spread to the social media with Sushma Swaraj saying he had lost grace while I & B Minister Manish Tewari hitting back claiming that it was the BJP leader who had lost space in her party.
Earlier, Swaraj, Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha, said on Twitter "the Rupee has lost its value. The Prime Minister has lost his grace."
The I & B Minister was quick to post a lyrical retort in a post on Twitter.
"Leader of opposition Sushma Swaraj, PM Never loses grace. Fact - BJP has lost its base, frustration is setting its political pace and a leader of opposition who has lost intra-party space," Tewari said.
Congress too jumped in the social network ring with General Secretary Ajay Maken saying the PM has shown the mirror to the opposition.
"PM showing mirror to opposition; 1999-2004 when Congress was in opposition, the total disruption in Lok Sabha was 18.95 percent, now it is 36.7 percent," Maken tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!