Manmohan-Sushma spat spills into the social media
New Delhi: The war of words over Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s attack on the opposition spread to the social media with Sushma Swaraj saying he had lost grace while I & B Minister Manish Tewari hitting back claiming that it was the BJP leader who had lost space in her party.
Earlier, Swaraj, Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha, said on Twitter "the Rupee has lost its value. The Prime Minister has lost his grace."
The I & B Minister was quick to post a lyrical retort in a post on Twitter.
"Leader of opposition Sushma Swaraj, PM Never loses grace. Fact - BJP has lost its base, frustration is setting its political pace and a leader of opposition who has lost intra-party space," Tewari said.
Congress too jumped in the social network ring with General Secretary Ajay Maken saying the PM has shown the mirror to the opposition.
"PM showing mirror to opposition; 1999-2004 when Congress was in opposition, the total disruption in Lok Sabha was 18.95 percent, now it is 36.7 percent," Maken tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video