Manmohan-Sushma spat spills into the social media
New Delhi: The war of words over Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s attack on the opposition spread to the social media with Sushma Swaraj saying he had lost grace while I & B Minister Manish Tewari hitting back claiming that it was the BJP leader who had lost space in her party.
Earlier, Swaraj, Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha, said on Twitter "the Rupee has lost its value. The Prime Minister has lost his grace."
The I & B Minister was quick to post a lyrical retort in a post on Twitter.
"Leader of opposition Sushma Swaraj, PM Never loses grace. Fact - BJP has lost its base, frustration is setting its political pace and a leader of opposition who has lost intra-party space," Tewari said.
Congress too jumped in the social network ring with General Secretary Ajay Maken saying the PM has shown the mirror to the opposition.
"PM showing mirror to opposition; 1999-2004 when Congress was in opposition, the total disruption in Lok Sabha was 18.95 percent, now it is 36.7 percent," Maken tweeted.
- Russian GP: Nico Rosberg wins seventh race in succession as Lewis Hamilton recovers to second spot
- No need for cash; pay through mobile phone at Café Coffee Day now
- VVIP chopper scam: RSS mouthpiece dares Congress to reveal who's 'Signora Gandhi' mentioned in Italian court
- EPL: Anthony Martial strikes as Manchester United make Leicester City wait for title
- PM Modi visits Varanasi, launches 'e-boats' at Assi Ghat: In Pics