Manmohan to be invited to NAM Summit in Iran
New Delhi: Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi will undertake a two-day visit here from May 30 to hand over an invitation to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to attend Non-Aligned Movement Summit to be held in Tehran in August.
Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai told mediapersons here that Salehi will come as a special envoy of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to hand over to Singh a personal invitation to attend the NAM Summit.
The Summit is scheduled to be held in the Iranian capital from August 26 to 31.
Salehi will meet External Affairs Minister S M Krishna a day before his meeting with the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!