Many scams likely to come out in open: BJP
Nashik: A number of scams are likely to come out in the open over the next three months, BJP`s national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar said here on Monday.
While choosing not to elaborate he stated that the revealing of scams could result in political turmoil.
He also came down heavily on Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan who he said was quite on all issues.
Chavan should speak firmly and not bend before Deputy Chief Minister Ajitdada Pawar who has started asserting himself, he said, adding, the CM has completed five months of his tenure but is not seen taking any decisions, he said.
About large amount of money allegedly stashed away abroad by Hasan Ali, he said that Hassan Ali`s bank accounts should be sealed but also conceded that by now there would be hardly any balance in his accounts.
He also demanded that the Maharashtra legislature should withdraw suspension of nine opposition MLAs.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'