Many scams likely to come out in open: BJP
Nashik: A number of scams are likely to come out in the open over the next three months, BJP`s national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar said here on Monday.
While choosing not to elaborate he stated that the revealing of scams could result in political turmoil.
He also came down heavily on Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan who he said was quite on all issues.
Chavan should speak firmly and not bend before Deputy Chief Minister Ajitdada Pawar who has started asserting himself, he said, adding, the CM has completed five months of his tenure but is not seen taking any decisions, he said.
About large amount of money allegedly stashed away abroad by Hasan Ali, he said that Hassan Ali`s bank accounts should be sealed but also conceded that by now there would be hardly any balance in his accounts.
He also demanded that the Maharashtra legislature should withdraw suspension of nine opposition MLAs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love