Maoist attack a "senseless act of violence": Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday termed as a "senseless act of violence" the Maoist attack on security personnel in Sukma district of Chattisgarh.
Condemning the ambush, Gandhi offered his condolences to the families of the security men who lost their lives and said his thoughts and prayers were with them in this hour of terrible grief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port