Maoist attack a "senseless act of violence": Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday termed as a "senseless act of violence" the Maoist attack on security personnel in Sukma district of Chattisgarh.
Condemning the ambush, Gandhi offered his condolences to the families of the security men who lost their lives and said his thoughts and prayers were with them in this hour of terrible grief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress