Maoist attack a "senseless act of violence": Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday termed as a "senseless act of violence" the Maoist attack on security personnel in Sukma district of Chattisgarh.
Condemning the ambush, Gandhi offered his condolences to the families of the security men who lost their lives and said his thoughts and prayers were with them in this hour of terrible grief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees