Maoists brutally kill two villagers in Bihar
Munger: Two villagers were killed by Maoists at Goghaldiha village in Kharagpur police station of Bihar`s Munger district, the police said on Tuesday.
"An armed Maoist squad raided the village last night and dragged Kailash Pundit and Ramsunder Mandal from their houses.”
“The Maoists took them to a secluded place and slit their throats after holding a Kangaroo court," Superintendent of Police Ashish Chandra told reporters here.
They were alleged to have been working as police informers, he said.
The police have launched a search operation to nab the Maoist rebels, Chandra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says