Maoists brutally kill two villagers in Bihar
Munger: Two villagers were killed by Maoists at Goghaldiha village in Kharagpur police station of Bihar`s Munger district, the police said on Tuesday.
"An armed Maoist squad raided the village last night and dragged Kailash Pundit and Ramsunder Mandal from their houses.”
“The Maoists took them to a secluded place and slit their throats after holding a Kangaroo court," Superintendent of Police Ashish Chandra told reporters here.
They were alleged to have been working as police informers, he said.
The police have launched a search operation to nab the Maoist rebels, Chandra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Watch: After 67 years of concrete prison 'world's loneliest elephant' dies in Tokyo
- SunRisers Hyderabad enter maiden IPL final with four-wicket win over Gujarat Lions
- Over 80 percent of world's city dwellers breathe polluted air: WHO
- CBSE class 10 results 2016 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) CBSE 10th Result 2016, CBSE Class X Results, CBSE Class 10th X Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 PM
- 'Third Front' leaders attend Mamata Banerjee's swearing-in as West Bengal CM; 42 ministers take oath