Maoists brutally kill two villagers in Bihar
Munger: Two villagers were killed by Maoists at Goghaldiha village in Kharagpur police station of Bihar`s Munger district, the police said on Tuesday.
"An armed Maoist squad raided the village last night and dragged Kailash Pundit and Ramsunder Mandal from their houses.”
“The Maoists took them to a secluded place and slit their throats after holding a Kangaroo court," Superintendent of Police Ashish Chandra told reporters here.
They were alleged to have been working as police informers, he said.
The police have launched a search operation to nab the Maoist rebels, Chandra said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference