MCOCA court allows Jundal to undergo MRI test for depression
Mumbai: A special MCOCA court on Tuesday permitted alleged key handler of 26/11 terrorists attacks Sayed Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal to undergo head MRI test after he complained of depression and nightmares.
Jundal, who has been lodged in the same cell in Arthur Road jail here where Ajmal Kasab had been kept before his execution, had earlier moved an application saying he had been getting nightmares about the Pakistani terrorist.
"The court has allowed Jundal to undergo MRI test in the government-run JJ hospital", confirmed his advocate Ejaz Naqvi.
Judal is currently facing the trial for 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case before the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act court and in the 26/11 terror attacks case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata