MCOCA court allows Jundal to undergo MRI test for depression
Mumbai: A special MCOCA court on Tuesday permitted alleged key handler of 26/11 terrorists attacks Sayed Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal to undergo head MRI test after he complained of depression and nightmares.
Jundal, who has been lodged in the same cell in Arthur Road jail here where Ajmal Kasab had been kept before his execution, had earlier moved an application saying he had been getting nightmares about the Pakistani terrorist.
"The court has allowed Jundal to undergo MRI test in the government-run JJ hospital", confirmed his advocate Ejaz Naqvi.
Judal is currently facing the trial for 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case before the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act court and in the 26/11 terror attacks case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS