Meira Kumar on 3-day visit to Pakistan from Sunday
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar will go on a three-day visit to Pakistan to participate in the conference of speakers of the SAARC region from Sunday.
She will be attending the meeting of the Association of Speakers of SAARC countries.
This will be her second visit to Pakistan this year. Earlier she had gone to the neighbouring country in February becoming the first Speaker from the country to lead a delegation to Pakistan. The delegation had visited Pakistan under bilateral exchange of parliamentary delegations.
During its visit, the delegation will hold discussions among others with Pakistan`s National Assembly Speaker Fehmida Mirza.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog