Meira Kumar on 3-day visit to Pakistan from Sunday
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar will go on a three-day visit to Pakistan to participate in the conference of speakers of the SAARC region from Sunday.
She will be attending the meeting of the Association of Speakers of SAARC countries.
This will be her second visit to Pakistan this year. Earlier she had gone to the neighbouring country in February becoming the first Speaker from the country to lead a delegation to Pakistan. The delegation had visited Pakistan under bilateral exchange of parliamentary delegations.
During its visit, the delegation will hold discussions among others with Pakistan`s National Assembly Speaker Fehmida Mirza.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- MPCA to decide on holding elections in Monday's AGM
- The solar system is home to millions of Jupiter-like planets, reveals NASA!
- Force India move up to fourth after strong finish in Belgium
- If Kashmir issue is not resolved under Modi, it will never be resolved: Mehbooba
- Magical Ravichandran Ashwin hits 200; Lendl Simmons becomes his latest bunny