Meira Kumar on 3-day visit to Pakistan from Sunday
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar will go on a three-day visit to Pakistan to participate in the conference of speakers of the SAARC region from Sunday.
She will be attending the meeting of the Association of Speakers of SAARC countries.
This will be her second visit to Pakistan this year. Earlier she had gone to the neighbouring country in February becoming the first Speaker from the country to lead a delegation to Pakistan. The delegation had visited Pakistan under bilateral exchange of parliamentary delegations.
During its visit, the delegation will hold discussions among others with Pakistan`s National Assembly Speaker Fehmida Mirza.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video