Meira Kumar on 3-day visit to Pakistan from Sunday
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar will go on a three-day visit to Pakistan to participate in the conference of speakers of the SAARC region from Sunday.
She will be attending the meeting of the Association of Speakers of SAARC countries.
This will be her second visit to Pakistan this year. Earlier she had gone to the neighbouring country in February becoming the first Speaker from the country to lead a delegation to Pakistan. The delegation had visited Pakistan under bilateral exchange of parliamentary delegations.
During its visit, the delegation will hold discussions among others with Pakistan`s National Assembly Speaker Fehmida Mirza.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!