Meira Kumar to visit Hungary, Luxembourg
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar will lead a Parliamentary delegation on a week-long visit to Hungary and Luxembourg on Monday.
During her visit she will discuss issues related to foreign affairs, defence and immigration.
The delegation will have a joint meeting with the members of the Bureau and the Foreign Affairs Committee and the Committee on Foreign and European Affairs, Defence, Cooperation and Immigration.
In Hungary, the delegation will meet Hungarian President Laszlo Solyom, Prime Minister Viktor Orban and speaker of the Hungarian National Assembly Pal Schmitt.
In Luxembourg , the delegation will meet Head of the State Henri, the Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker and other senior government officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report