Meira Kumar to visit Hungary, Luxembourg
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar will lead a Parliamentary delegation on a week-long visit to Hungary and Luxembourg on Monday.
During her visit she will discuss issues related to foreign affairs, defence and immigration.
The delegation will have a joint meeting with the members of the Bureau and the Foreign Affairs Committee and the Committee on Foreign and European Affairs, Defence, Cooperation and Immigration.
In Hungary, the delegation will meet Hungarian President Laszlo Solyom, Prime Minister Viktor Orban and speaker of the Hungarian National Assembly Pal Schmitt.
In Luxembourg , the delegation will meet Head of the State Henri, the Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker and other senior government officials.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma