MHA advisory to state govts on cyber crime
New Delhi: In what could be seen as an important move, the Ministry of Home Affairs has sent an advisory to all state governments for prevention and combating crime against children as far as cyber crime is concerned, according to sources.
As per sources, in a detailed advisory sent to states, MHA directive says that parents, teachers and owners should monitor and regulate social networking sites and services because it has seen that it hosts most of the obscene materials
which induce children to sexually explicit act and other crimes.
The advisory categorically says that websites hosting online gaming or children centric content must issue specific guidelines regarding internet safety.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH