MHA advisory to state govts on cyber crime
New Delhi: In what could be seen as an important move, the Ministry of Home Affairs has sent an advisory to all state governments for prevention and combating crime against children as far as cyber crime is concerned, according to sources.
As per sources, in a detailed advisory sent to states, MHA directive says that parents, teachers and owners should monitor and regulate social networking sites and services because it has seen that it hosts most of the obscene materials
which induce children to sexually explicit act and other crimes.
The advisory categorically says that websites hosting online gaming or children centric content must issue specific guidelines regarding internet safety.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living