Mild tremors rock Haryana, Uttar Pradesh
Chandigarh: A mild earthquake rocked parts of Haryana and Uttar Pradesh Wednesday morning, officials said.
No casualties were reported.
The tremors measured 3.2 on the Richter scale, an official said. The epicentre was near Sonepat town in Haryana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!