Minimum temperatures above normal in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold wave conditions were yet to grip Punjab and Haryana, where minimum temperatures on Tuesday hovered above the normal levels.
The minimum at Chandigarh, where residents woke up to a bright sun shine, rose by couple of notches since yesterday to settle at 11.4 degrees Celsius, four above normal range, the MeT office said here.
In Haryana, Ambala registered a low of 11.8 degrees Celsius, five notches above normal while Hisar`s low of 8.5 degrees Celsius was up by two degrees.
Narnaul and Bhiwani recorded respective above normal lows of 8.3 degrees Celsius and 8.2 degrees Celsius.
In Punjab, the minimum at Ludhiana settled at 10.8 degrees Celsius, up by four notches while Patiala`s minimum of 10.4 degrees Celsius was also up four degrees.
The minimum at Amritsar rose by over three degrees since yesterday to settle at 10.6 degrees Celsius, seven notches above normal level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray