Minor fire in Navy Chief`s office
New Delhi: A minor fire broke out in the office of Navy Chief Admiral D K Joshi this evening, fire brigade officials said.
The incident took place at around 5:15 pm in the South Block office of Joshi.
"The blaze was reported from an airconditioning duct. It was a minor incident. There was smoke and we suspect it to be a case of short circuit," the officials said.
It was not clear whether the Navy Chief was in his room when the incident took place.
Officials of Delhi Fire Services and Delhi Police rushed to the spot soon after the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?