Minor gang-raped in moving car in Greater Noida
Noida: A minor girl was allegedly kidnapped and gang-raped in a moving car by four people in Greater Noida, police said on Wednesday. Two of the accused have been arrested.
The incident was reported from Samastipur village from where a 16-year-old girl went missing March 4.
Superintendent of Police (SP) Brijesh Kumar said that the family had lodged a first information report (FIR) in this connection naming two persons, based on which the police launched a search operation.
The family suspected the role of a local person named Kallu in the kidnapping, who was later arrested along with one of his friends Jai Prakash. The girl was also found with them in a car on the highway. Two others managed to escape.
The girl has been sent for medical examination, police said. "We are on the lookout for the two absconding men and hope to arrest them soon," an official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?