Minor gang-raped in moving car in Greater Noida
Noida: A minor girl was allegedly kidnapped and gang-raped in a moving car by four people in Greater Noida, police said on Wednesday. Two of the accused have been arrested.
The incident was reported from Samastipur village from where a 16-year-old girl went missing March 4.
Superintendent of Police (SP) Brijesh Kumar said that the family had lodged a first information report (FIR) in this connection naming two persons, based on which the police launched a search operation.
The family suspected the role of a local person named Kallu in the kidnapping, who was later arrested along with one of his friends Jai Prakash. The girl was also found with them in a car on the highway. Two others managed to escape.
The girl has been sent for medical examination, police said. "We are on the lookout for the two absconding men and hope to arrest them soon," an official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi