Minor gang-raped in moving car in Greater Noida
Noida: A minor girl was allegedly kidnapped and gang-raped in a moving car by four people in Greater Noida, police said on Wednesday. Two of the accused have been arrested.
The incident was reported from Samastipur village from where a 16-year-old girl went missing March 4.
Superintendent of Police (SP) Brijesh Kumar said that the family had lodged a first information report (FIR) in this connection naming two persons, based on which the police launched a search operation.
The family suspected the role of a local person named Kallu in the kidnapping, who was later arrested along with one of his friends Jai Prakash. The girl was also found with them in a car on the highway. Two others managed to escape.
The girl has been sent for medical examination, police said. "We are on the lookout for the two absconding men and hope to arrest them soon," an official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown