Missing woman found dead
Una: A semi-clad body of a 28-year-old woman with 50 per cent burn injuries was found near a village here. The woman`s body, which had injury marks of sharp weapons, was recovered from a thicket near Singhan village last evening, police said today. The woman had been missing from her house since Saturday morning, they added.
Una Superintendent of Police Anupam Sharma said the woman`s body has been sent to Tanda Medical College, Kangra, for postmortem.
"To gather the facts, a team of experts from Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, Dharamshala, inspected and examined the spot and a case under Section 302 of Indian Penal Code has been registered at police station Haroli against unidentified accused," Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai