Missing woman found dead
Una: A semi-clad body of a 28-year-old woman with 50 per cent burn injuries was found near a village here. The woman`s body, which had injury marks of sharp weapons, was recovered from a thicket near Singhan village last evening, police said today. The woman had been missing from her house since Saturday morning, they added.
Una Superintendent of Police Anupam Sharma said the woman`s body has been sent to Tanda Medical College, Kangra, for postmortem.
"To gather the facts, a team of experts from Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, Dharamshala, inspected and examined the spot and a case under Section 302 of Indian Penal Code has been registered at police station Haroli against unidentified accused," Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested