Mistrust between Pranab and Sonia, claims BJP
Kolkata: The BJP on Friday claimed that the
bugging episode of Pranab Mukherjee`s office was an indication
of the "mistrust" between the Union Finance Minister and
Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
"There is mistrust between Pranab Mukherjee and Sonia
Gandhi," BJP national spokesperson, Tarun Vijay told reporters
"The Prime Minister`s silence in this matter is
shameful," he said.
Praising Mukherjee, Vijay said, "he is soft spoken and
a good person, but he is misguided by the party."
He claimed that the episode indicated wide differences in
opinion within the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli hits 26th hundred as India inch closer to win
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption