Mistrust between Pranab and Sonia, claims BJP
Kolkata: The BJP on Friday claimed that the
bugging episode of Pranab Mukherjee`s office was an indication
of the "mistrust" between the Union Finance Minister and
Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
"There is mistrust between Pranab Mukherjee and Sonia
Gandhi," BJP national spokesperson, Tarun Vijay told reporters
"The Prime Minister`s silence in this matter is
shameful," he said.
Praising Mukherjee, Vijay said, "he is soft spoken and
a good person, but he is misguided by the party."
He claimed that the episode indicated wide differences in
opinion within the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened