‘Misused’ CBI should be under Lokpal: BSP
New Delhi: Launching a fierce verbal offensive in the Lok Sabha on Tuesday, against an already cornered UPA government, the Bahujan Samajwadi Party accused the Centre of misusing the CBI against UP Chief Minister Mayawati.
Taking part in the debate on Lokpal Bill, BSP leader Dara Singh Chauhan alleged that Center has malicious intent while combating graft and termed the government’s version of Lokpal Bill as toothless.
He called for a strong anti-corruption bill and demanded that the CBI and Class C and D employees be kept within the purview of the bill.
Further, reiterating BSP’s commitment to curb corruption he said that the state government has acted as per the instructions of the Lokayukta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly