Mobile phones make youths shameless: Muslim body
Bareilly: A faction of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board today passed a resolution opposing use of mobile phones by youths, particularly girls, as it make them "shameless".
"Parents should ensure that their wards, especially girls, do not use mobile phones as it make them `behaya (shameless)`," stated the resolution passed by AIMPLB (Jadid) stated at its national convention here.
"Muslim families should strictly follow this," AIMPLB (Jadid) national president Maulana Taukir Raza Khan said.
However, he said, education for girls is very important.
The organisation also demanded implementation of the recommendations of Ranganath Mishra and Sachar committees, which suggested reservations for Muslims in job and education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Delhi L-G Najeeb Jung refuses AAP govt’s proposed app-based premium bus service scheme
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!
- Arjun Rampal captures priceless moments from 'Kahaani 2'! – View pics