Mobile phones make youths shameless: Muslim body
Bareilly: A faction of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board today passed a resolution opposing use of mobile phones by youths, particularly girls, as it make them "shameless".
"Parents should ensure that their wards, especially girls, do not use mobile phones as it make them `behaya (shameless)`," stated the resolution passed by AIMPLB (Jadid) stated at its national convention here.
"Muslim families should strictly follow this," AIMPLB (Jadid) national president Maulana Taukir Raza Khan said.
However, he said, education for girls is very important.
The organisation also demanded implementation of the recommendations of Ranganath Mishra and Sachar committees, which suggested reservations for Muslims in job and education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head