Modi has moved ahead of BJP and Sangh: Digvijay
Indore: Taking a jibe at BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh has said that his (Modi`s) stature was now ahead of his own party and the RSS.
Dubbing Modi as a political leader of "hard core communalist ideology," Digvijay said "now Modi is ahead of the BJP and the Sangh."
He was talking to reporters last night when he had come to attend a marriage function here.
Singh also rapped the BJP over Gujarat government`s Rs 10.80 per day income norm for Below Poverty Line (BPL) card holders.
"When the Planning Commission had fixed such a standard, the BJP had raised a hue and cry," he said, adding that BJP president Rajnath Singh should reply over Gujarat government now setting a standard for defining poverty.
Alleging that Modi was a political leader of "hard-core communalist ideology," he claimed that the BJP`s prime ministerial nominee had honoured those accused in the Muzaffarnagar riots.
Singh also claimed that 60 per cent of the posts in favour of Modi on social networking sites were "fake."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video