Modi has moved ahead of BJP and Sangh: Digvijay
Indore: Taking a jibe at BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh has said that his (Modi`s) stature was now ahead of his own party and the RSS.
Dubbing Modi as a political leader of "hard core communalist ideology," Digvijay said "now Modi is ahead of the BJP and the Sangh."
He was talking to reporters last night when he had come to attend a marriage function here.
Singh also rapped the BJP over Gujarat government`s Rs 10.80 per day income norm for Below Poverty Line (BPL) card holders.
"When the Planning Commission had fixed such a standard, the BJP had raised a hue and cry," he said, adding that BJP president Rajnath Singh should reply over Gujarat government now setting a standard for defining poverty.
Alleging that Modi was a political leader of "hard-core communalist ideology," he claimed that the BJP`s prime ministerial nominee had honoured those accused in the Muzaffarnagar riots.
Singh also claimed that 60 per cent of the posts in favour of Modi on social networking sites were "fake."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday