Modi has moved ahead of BJP and Sangh: Digvijay
Indore: Taking a jibe at BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh has said that his (Modi`s) stature was now ahead of his own party and the RSS.
Dubbing Modi as a political leader of "hard core communalist ideology," Digvijay said "now Modi is ahead of the BJP and the Sangh."
He was talking to reporters last night when he had come to attend a marriage function here.
Singh also rapped the BJP over Gujarat government`s Rs 10.80 per day income norm for Below Poverty Line (BPL) card holders.
"When the Planning Commission had fixed such a standard, the BJP had raised a hue and cry," he said, adding that BJP president Rajnath Singh should reply over Gujarat government now setting a standard for defining poverty.
Alleging that Modi was a political leader of "hard-core communalist ideology," he claimed that the BJP`s prime ministerial nominee had honoured those accused in the Muzaffarnagar riots.
Singh also claimed that 60 per cent of the posts in favour of Modi on social networking sites were "fake."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof