Modi hired American ad agency for image building: Cong
Jaipur: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has hired an American advertisement agency for image building ahead of coming Lok Sabha polls, AICC representative Prem Chandra Mishra said today.
"This is for sure that the RSS is not behind Modi`s publicity and image building process," Mishra, appointed as AICC special representative on Food Security Ordinance`s publicity, told reporters here.
Modi has hired an American advertisement agency for image makeover for upcoming Lok Sabha elections, he said. "The same American advertising agency has been working for Israeli government," Mishra said adding "let Modi say whether it is true or false".
On the Food Security Ordinance, Mishra said the state governments would implement the scheme within six months for which the Centre would provide transportation, storage, and financial help.
To a question, he said the Congress never tried to take any political mileage out of social sector schemes. The UPA government was determined to erdicate hunger and malnourishment by providing high quality food to the poor at affordable prices, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam