Modi hired American ad agency for image building: Cong
Jaipur: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has hired an American advertisement agency for image building ahead of coming Lok Sabha polls, AICC representative Prem Chandra Mishra said today.
"This is for sure that the RSS is not behind Modi`s publicity and image building process," Mishra, appointed as AICC special representative on Food Security Ordinance`s publicity, told reporters here.
Modi has hired an American advertisement agency for image makeover for upcoming Lok Sabha elections, he said. "The same American advertising agency has been working for Israeli government," Mishra said adding "let Modi say whether it is true or false".
On the Food Security Ordinance, Mishra said the state governments would implement the scheme within six months for which the Centre would provide transportation, storage, and financial help.
To a question, he said the Congress never tried to take any political mileage out of social sector schemes. The UPA government was determined to erdicate hunger and malnourishment by providing high quality food to the poor at affordable prices, Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning