Modi offers $1 bn credit to Nepal
Kathmandu: Prime Minister Narendra Modi who is on an official visit to Nepal offered a line of $1 billion credit to the Himalayan nation, a minister said Sunday.
The fund is for road and hydro-power projects, Nepalese Finance Minister Ram Saran Mahat briefed the media.
Modi is on a two-day visit to Nepal which is expected to strengthen bilateral and regional ties between the two neighbouring countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16