Modi pays tribute to Bal Gangadhar Tilak
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Wednesday paid floral tribute to freedom fighter Bal Gangadhar Tilak on his 158th birth anniversary.
"On Bal Gangadhar Tilak`s birth anniversary, we salute the great freedom fighter, who ignited the spark of patriotism with a call for `Swaraj`," Modi wrote on his Twitter handle after paying tribute at parliament`s Central Hall.
- Big Bash League: Melbourne Renegades may bring back Chris Gayle despite 'don't blush' furore
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Sania Mirza's autobiography titled 'Ace Against Odds' to hit stands in July
- Volcanoes erupted beneath ice sheet on Mars billions of years ago