Molester cop Rathore stabbed outside court
Chandigarh: Former DGP SPS Rathore was on Monday attacked by a youth with a knife and repeatedly punched in the face outside the district court here hearing his appeal in the Ruchika molestation case.
68-year-old Rathore was left bleeding after the youth,
who was taking his pictures as he came out of the court, hit
him repeatedly on the left cheek.
Rathore covered the wound with a handkerchief before
boarding his car. The youth was nabbed by security personnel
in the midst of commotion outside the court following the
The youth was trying to click pictures of Rathore
even as other media persons were waiting to talk with the
former DGP and others after the court proceedings which were
The youth then took out the knife and attacked Rathore
on his face and in the arm.
The youth has been taken to the nearby Sector 17
Meanwhile, after getting medical aid Rathore came back to court for the hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing