Molester cop Rathore stabbed outside court
Chandigarh: Former DGP SPS Rathore was on Monday attacked by a youth with a knife and repeatedly punched in the face outside the district court here hearing his appeal in the Ruchika molestation case.
68-year-old Rathore was left bleeding after the youth,
who was taking his pictures as he came out of the court, hit
him repeatedly on the left cheek.
Rathore covered the wound with a handkerchief before
boarding his car. The youth was nabbed by security personnel
in the midst of commotion outside the court following the
The youth was trying to click pictures of Rathore
even as other media persons were waiting to talk with the
former DGP and others after the court proceedings which were
The youth then took out the knife and attacked Rathore
on his face and in the arm.
The youth has been taken to the nearby Sector 17
Meanwhile, after getting medical aid Rathore came back to court for the hearing.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!