Money for cash-for-vote came from BJP: Bhuria
Bhopal: Union Minister and PCC chief Kantilal
Bhuria on Tuesday alleged that the money used in the cash-for-vote
scam had been sent from Madhya Pradesh, a charge rejected by
the state BJP president.
Bhuria told reporters here that Rs 15 crore had been sent
by Madhya Pradesh unit of BJP.
However, state BJP President Prabhat Jha dismissed the
allegation as "totally baseless".
"There is not an iota of truth in what Bhuria has said,"
Jha told agency.
Bhuria announced that Congress would hold demonstrations
all over the state on September 19 against the "misrule" of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says