Money for cash-for-vote came from BJP: Bhuria
Bhopal: Union Minister and PCC chief Kantilal
Bhuria on Tuesday alleged that the money used in the cash-for-vote
scam had been sent from Madhya Pradesh, a charge rejected by
the state BJP president.
Bhuria told reporters here that Rs 15 crore had been sent
by Madhya Pradesh unit of BJP.
However, state BJP President Prabhat Jha dismissed the
allegation as "totally baseless".
"There is not an iota of truth in what Bhuria has said,"
Jha told agency.
Bhuria announced that Congress would hold demonstrations
all over the state on September 19 against the "misrule" of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra