Money for cash-for-vote came from BJP: Bhuria
Bhopal: Union Minister and PCC chief Kantilal
Bhuria on Tuesday alleged that the money used in the cash-for-vote
scam had been sent from Madhya Pradesh, a charge rejected by
the state BJP president.
Bhuria told reporters here that Rs 15 crore had been sent
by Madhya Pradesh unit of BJP.
However, state BJP President Prabhat Jha dismissed the
allegation as "totally baseless".
"There is not an iota of truth in what Bhuria has said,"
Jha told agency.
Bhuria announced that Congress would hold demonstrations
all over the state on September 19 against the "misrule" of
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83
- AAP founder member Ilyas Azmi quits party, says 'autrocratic' Arvind Kejriwal doing 'communal politics'
- Uttarakhand crisis: SC to resume hearing on plea challenging HC order revoking President's Rule