Money for cash-for-vote came from BJP: Bhuria
Bhopal: Union Minister and PCC chief Kantilal
Bhuria on Tuesday alleged that the money used in the cash-for-vote
scam had been sent from Madhya Pradesh, a charge rejected by
the state BJP president.
Bhuria told reporters here that Rs 15 crore had been sent
by Madhya Pradesh unit of BJP.
However, state BJP President Prabhat Jha dismissed the
allegation as "totally baseless".
"There is not an iota of truth in what Bhuria has said,"
Jha told agency.
Bhuria announced that Congress would hold demonstrations
all over the state on September 19 against the "misrule" of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test