Money laundering case: SC grants bail to Koda in one case
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Friday granted bail to former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda in a money laundering case. Koda, who is at present jailed in Ranchi, will remain behind bars as there are two more cases against him.
The Supreme Court had recently granted 45 days to the Enforcement Directorate (ED) to complete its probe against Koda for his alleged role in a money laundering case.
Recently, a close associate of Koda - Anil Bastawade - was brought back to Delhi from Indonesia by Indian agencies after the fugitive businessman was detained there following an Interpol notice against him for alleged money laundering charges.
With inputs from PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog