Money laundering case: SC grants bail to Koda in one case
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Friday granted bail to former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda in a money laundering case. Koda, who is at present jailed in Ranchi, will remain behind bars as there are two more cases against him.
The Supreme Court had recently granted 45 days to the Enforcement Directorate (ED) to complete its probe against Koda for his alleged role in a money laundering case.
Recently, a close associate of Koda - Anil Bastawade - was brought back to Delhi from Indonesia by Indian agencies after the fugitive businessman was detained there following an Interpol notice against him for alleged money laundering charges.
With inputs from PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you