More discussion about Rahul than other problems at Congress meet: BJP
New Delhi: The BJP Saturday said the Congress was discussing more about Rahul Gandhi taking a bigger role in the party than the problems of common people at its strategy session in Jaipur.
"There is more discussion about Rahul Gandhi than other problems at Congress` `Chintan Shivir`," Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Ravi Shankar Prasad said.
He said India has suffered a deficit of good governance under the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government.
"Good governance suffered most under the UPA. Rampant corruption, shielding corrupt with impunity, gross inaction and policy paralysis is the hallmark of UPA governance," said Prasad.
On Congress chief Sonia Gandhi raising concerns about creating more jobs for youth, Prasad said: "Employment has declined big time under the UPA government in the last nine years."
"The gross domestic product (GDP) rate has come down to 5.3 percent and there has been a decline in industrial production, manufacturing, import, export and investment, while BJP-ruled states are recording 10 percent growth," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane