More discussion about Rahul than other problems at Congress meet: BJP
New Delhi: The BJP Saturday said the Congress was discussing more about Rahul Gandhi taking a bigger role in the party than the problems of common people at its strategy session in Jaipur.
"There is more discussion about Rahul Gandhi than other problems at Congress` `Chintan Shivir`," Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Ravi Shankar Prasad said.
He said India has suffered a deficit of good governance under the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government.
"Good governance suffered most under the UPA. Rampant corruption, shielding corrupt with impunity, gross inaction and policy paralysis is the hallmark of UPA governance," said Prasad.
On Congress chief Sonia Gandhi raising concerns about creating more jobs for youth, Prasad said: "Employment has declined big time under the UPA government in the last nine years."
"The gross domestic product (GDP) rate has come down to 5.3 percent and there has been a decline in industrial production, manufacturing, import, export and investment, while BJP-ruled states are recording 10 percent growth," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'