More discussion about Rahul than other problems at Congress meet: BJP
New Delhi: The BJP Saturday said the Congress was discussing more about Rahul Gandhi taking a bigger role in the party than the problems of common people at its strategy session in Jaipur.
"There is more discussion about Rahul Gandhi than other problems at Congress` `Chintan Shivir`," Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Ravi Shankar Prasad said.
He said India has suffered a deficit of good governance under the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government.
"Good governance suffered most under the UPA. Rampant corruption, shielding corrupt with impunity, gross inaction and policy paralysis is the hallmark of UPA governance," said Prasad.
On Congress chief Sonia Gandhi raising concerns about creating more jobs for youth, Prasad said: "Employment has declined big time under the UPA government in the last nine years."
"The gross domestic product (GDP) rate has come down to 5.3 percent and there has been a decline in industrial production, manufacturing, import, export and investment, while BJP-ruled states are recording 10 percent growth," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured