More discussion about Rahul than other problems at Congress meet: BJP
New Delhi: The BJP Saturday said the Congress was discussing more about Rahul Gandhi taking a bigger role in the party than the problems of common people at its strategy session in Jaipur.
"There is more discussion about Rahul Gandhi than other problems at Congress` `Chintan Shivir`," Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Ravi Shankar Prasad said.
He said India has suffered a deficit of good governance under the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government.
"Good governance suffered most under the UPA. Rampant corruption, shielding corrupt with impunity, gross inaction and policy paralysis is the hallmark of UPA governance," said Prasad.
On Congress chief Sonia Gandhi raising concerns about creating more jobs for youth, Prasad said: "Employment has declined big time under the UPA government in the last nine years."
"The gross domestic product (GDP) rate has come down to 5.3 percent and there has been a decline in industrial production, manufacturing, import, export and investment, while BJP-ruled states are recording 10 percent growth," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS