Morocco supports UNSC membership for India
New Delhi: Morocco on Thursday extended support for
India`s permanent membership to the United Nation Security
The Morrocan support was extended by its Foreign Minister
Tai Fassi Fihri during his meet with his Indian counterpart S
"Moroccan Foreign Minister Tai Fassi Fihri expresses full
support for India`s permanent membership of UNSC," an official
of the Ministry of External Affairs said.
Fihri, who came here yesterday evening on an official
visit will leave later in the night.
India was active in the United Nations in supporting
Moroccan freedom movement and recognised Morocco on June 20,
1956 when it became independent of the protectorate
arrangements with France.
Bilateral trade between the two nations has been growing
in the past 10 years and had reached USD 1.19 billion in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 11-year-old blood cancer patient seeks help from PM Narendra Modi, CM Akhilesh Yadav
- LeEco Le 2, Le Max2 up for grabs in first flash sale today
- With Facebook's new Slideshow feature, convert your photos into mini-movies!- Watch
- Ringing Bells starts delivery of Freedom 251 smartphone from today
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani's latest video is CUTE! Watch here