Most credible opinion poll on Zee News reveals what India wants in 2014
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With the 16th Lok Sabha General Elections round the corner, Zee News brings to its viewers the nation’s biggest, the most credible and comprehensive Opinion Poll, analyzing the expected voting pattern and outcome.
The Zee News rationale of conducting the findings of this exhaustive Opinion Poll is to keep viewers informed and to share the insights of what a common man thinks of the current election scenario. All the broad but pressing issues have been kept in mind while conducting the Opinion Poll, such as the economic conditions in the last five years, the deep desire for change in the central government, the likely Prime Minister, vote share that different parties will be able to garner, the impact of Third Front in big states or the deciding factor in selecting the government etc.
The opinion poll was conducted by Zee Media Corporation Ltd. and TALEEM Research Foundation. The findings were arrived at by covering 56 parliamentary constituencies spread across 21 states with a sample size of 13428 respondents to determine the voting mood of the people. Over 44.2% people said they would like to cast their vote for NDA, 24.0% people for the UPA and 8.2% people favored the Third Front, while 23.7% people are yet to decide for which political party they will cast their vote.
Zee News initiative of the opinion poll is based on various verticals and maintains absolute transparency. The survey aims to provide accurate predictions for each party and their alliances at both National and State level.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Sudhir Chaudhary, Editor, Zee News said, “At Zee News, we have cutting edge experience in the industry to forecast trends and bring forth a detailed analysis which is both comprehensive and critical. As a responsible news channel, we are accountable to people at large. With 16th Lok Sabha Elections just a few weeks away, we would like to present hard facts to the viewers which relate to their aspirations and reservations on political parties, their views on the economy, their preference for next Government and several state level issues. We are hopeful that these trends will set the benchmark in the industry.”
The Opinion Poll would also be simulcast on Zee Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand, Zee Madhya Pradesh Chattisgarh, Zee Marudhara, Zee Purvaiya and Zee Kalinga.
Please find here the findings of the Survey:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing