Mount Abu coldest in Rajasthan with minus 4.2 deg C
Jaipur: Biting cold conditions continued
in parts of Rajasthan with Mount Abu recording a low of minus 4.2 degrees Celsius, while Churu was coldest in plains with the minimum settling at 0.4 degrees Celsius.
The minimum settled at 1.1 deg C in Pilani, while
Sikar recorded a low of 2 deg C.
Bikaner had a minimum temperature of 2.1 deg C,
according to MeT department here.
Pink City Jaipur and Sriganganagar shivered at
identical lows of 2.6 deg C.
Dabok recorded a low of 3.4 deg C followed by
Chittorgarh at 3.6 deg C.
Jaisalmer and Ajmer recorded their respective minimums
of 3.8 and 5.2 degrees Celsius.
Night temperature in other areas of the state settled
between 5.8 degrees Celsius to 9.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met department forecast no respite from the
prevailing cold condition in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days