Mount Abu coldest in Rajasthan with minus 4.2 deg C
Jaipur: Biting cold conditions continued
in parts of Rajasthan with Mount Abu recording a low of minus 4.2 degrees Celsius, while Churu was coldest in plains with the minimum settling at 0.4 degrees Celsius.
The minimum settled at 1.1 deg C in Pilani, while
Sikar recorded a low of 2 deg C.
Bikaner had a minimum temperature of 2.1 deg C,
according to MeT department here.
Pink City Jaipur and Sriganganagar shivered at
identical lows of 2.6 deg C.
Dabok recorded a low of 3.4 deg C followed by
Chittorgarh at 3.6 deg C.
Jaisalmer and Ajmer recorded their respective minimums
of 3.8 and 5.2 degrees Celsius.
Night temperature in other areas of the state settled
between 5.8 degrees Celsius to 9.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met department forecast no respite from the
prevailing cold condition in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'