Mount Abu coldest in Rajasthan with minus 4.2 deg C
Jaipur: Biting cold conditions continued
in parts of Rajasthan with Mount Abu recording a low of minus 4.2 degrees Celsius, while Churu was coldest in plains with the minimum settling at 0.4 degrees Celsius.
The minimum settled at 1.1 deg C in Pilani, while
Sikar recorded a low of 2 deg C.
Bikaner had a minimum temperature of 2.1 deg C,
according to MeT department here.
Pink City Jaipur and Sriganganagar shivered at
identical lows of 2.6 deg C.
Dabok recorded a low of 3.4 deg C followed by
Chittorgarh at 3.6 deg C.
Jaisalmer and Ajmer recorded their respective minimums
of 3.8 and 5.2 degrees Celsius.
Night temperature in other areas of the state settled
between 5.8 degrees Celsius to 9.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met department forecast no respite from the
prevailing cold condition in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'