Mount Abu coldest in Rajasthan with minus 4.2 deg C
Jaipur: Biting cold conditions continued
in parts of Rajasthan with Mount Abu recording a low of minus 4.2 degrees Celsius, while Churu was coldest in plains with the minimum settling at 0.4 degrees Celsius.
The minimum settled at 1.1 deg C in Pilani, while
Sikar recorded a low of 2 deg C.
Bikaner had a minimum temperature of 2.1 deg C,
according to MeT department here.
Pink City Jaipur and Sriganganagar shivered at
identical lows of 2.6 deg C.
Dabok recorded a low of 3.4 deg C followed by
Chittorgarh at 3.6 deg C.
Jaisalmer and Ajmer recorded their respective minimums
of 3.8 and 5.2 degrees Celsius.
Night temperature in other areas of the state settled
between 5.8 degrees Celsius to 9.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met department forecast no respite from the
prevailing cold condition in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez