MP Health Minister booked in murder case
Gwalior: Madhya Pradesh Health Minister
Anup Mishra was today booked on charges of criminal conspiracy
and a case against his son and close relatives was registered
in connection with the killing of a person in a firing
incident involving the minister`s relatives, police said.
The minister was charged with criminal conspiracy while
his son Ashwin, brothers Ajay Mishra and Abhay Mishra, cousin
Deepak Vajpayee, brother-in-law Yogesh Sharma and others were
booked in murder and other sections of IPC, they said.
Violence had erupted in Belagaon last night when the
villagers protested over the construction of a boundary wall
of IPS College, owned by the Mishra family, following which
stone-pelting and firing took place in which one Bhikam was
killed and six persons, including three women, sustained
injuries, police said.
The police registered a case against the minister,
Ashwini and others after the villagers with the body of the
deceased killed in firing last night staged a dharna in front
of the Belagaon police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!