MP Health Minister booked in murder case
Gwalior: Madhya Pradesh Health Minister
Anup Mishra was today booked on charges of criminal conspiracy
and a case against his son and close relatives was registered
in connection with the killing of a person in a firing
incident involving the minister`s relatives, police said.
The minister was charged with criminal conspiracy while
his son Ashwin, brothers Ajay Mishra and Abhay Mishra, cousin
Deepak Vajpayee, brother-in-law Yogesh Sharma and others were
booked in murder and other sections of IPC, they said.
Violence had erupted in Belagaon last night when the
villagers protested over the construction of a boundary wall
of IPS College, owned by the Mishra family, following which
stone-pelting and firing took place in which one Bhikam was
killed and six persons, including three women, sustained
injuries, police said.
The police registered a case against the minister,
Ashwini and others after the villagers with the body of the
deceased killed in firing last night staged a dharna in front
of the Belagaon police station.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists