Muivah`s visit to Manipur could spark tension: Cong MP
New Delhi: A Congress member in Lok Sabha
today said NSCN-IM leader T Muivah`s proposed visit to his
native village in Manipur could lead to tension in the state.
T Meinya said the visit could lead to law and order
problem and communal flare up due to his "territorial
He said that as part of its Greater Nagalim stand, the
NSCN-IM wants to include various districts of Assam, Arunachal
Pradesh and Manipur in `Greater Nagaland.`
The Centre should take the state government into
confidence before taking decisions on sensitive issues like
the proposed visit of Muivah, he said raising the issue at the
fag end of the day`s proceedings during Zero Hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users