Muivah`s visit to Manipur could spark tension: Cong MP
New Delhi: A Congress member in Lok Sabha
today said NSCN-IM leader T Muivah`s proposed visit to his
native village in Manipur could lead to tension in the state.
T Meinya said the visit could lead to law and order
problem and communal flare up due to his "territorial
He said that as part of its Greater Nagalim stand, the
NSCN-IM wants to include various districts of Assam, Arunachal
Pradesh and Manipur in `Greater Nagaland.`
The Centre should take the state government into
confidence before taking decisions on sensitive issues like
the proposed visit of Muivah, he said raising the issue at the
fag end of the day`s proceedings during Zero Hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi