Mukesh Ambani visits Lord Venkateswara temple
Tirupati: Reliance Industries chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani on Friday offered prayers at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala here.
He flew in at Renigunta airport near here on a special flight, from where he reached the shrine by road, temple sources told a news agency.
After offering worship he left for Mumbai, they said.
Ambani had donated Rs six crore earlier this year towards gold-plating work of the sanctum sanctorum of the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption