Mukesh Ambani visits Lord Venkateswara temple
Tirupati: Reliance Industries chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani on Friday offered prayers at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala here.
He flew in at Renigunta airport near here on a special flight, from where he reached the shrine by road, temple sources told a news agency.
After offering worship he left for Mumbai, they said.
Ambani had donated Rs six crore earlier this year towards gold-plating work of the sanctum sanctorum of the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron
- Britain probes whether some Sharia courts legitimise forced marriage, divorces unfair to women
- PM Modi to flag-off Mizoram’s first broad-gauge passenger train from Bairabi to Silchar today
- Bodos, ex-militants hail Modi govt for giving ST status to Bodo-Kacharis in Assam's hill districts
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion