Mukesh Ambani visits Lord Venkateswara temple
Tirupati: Reliance Industries chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani on Friday offered prayers at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala here.
He flew in at Renigunta airport near here on a special flight, from where he reached the shrine by road, temple sources told a news agency.
After offering worship he left for Mumbai, they said.
Ambani had donated Rs six crore earlier this year towards gold-plating work of the sanctum sanctorum of the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what