Mukesh Ambani visits Lord Venkateswara temple
Tirupati: Reliance Industries chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani on Friday offered prayers at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala here.
He flew in at Renigunta airport near here on a special flight, from where he reached the shrine by road, temple sources told a news agency.
After offering worship he left for Mumbai, they said.
Ambani had donated Rs six crore earlier this year towards gold-plating work of the sanctum sanctorum of the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman