Mukesh Ambani visits Lord Venkateswara temple
Tirupati: Reliance Industries chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani on Friday offered prayers at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala here.
He flew in at Renigunta airport near here on a special flight, from where he reached the shrine by road, temple sources told a news agency.
After offering worship he left for Mumbai, they said.
Ambani had donated Rs six crore earlier this year towards gold-plating work of the sanctum sanctorum of the temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks