Mulayam`s remarks don`t bother Congress: Digvijay
New Delhi: The Congress on Monday said Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav`s remarks that the future belongs to coalition governments do not bother it. Besides, there was nothing new in it, he added.
"He has not said this for the first time. Some regional parties only follow power politics and such remarks don`t bother us," Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh told reporters here.
He said the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government is only bothered about the welfare of the people.
Mulayam Singh on Sunday said the era of one-party rule was over, and the future belongs to coalition governments. His son and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav told a TV channel that his party is prepared to withdraw support to the UPA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?