Mulayam`s remarks don`t bother Congress: Digvijay
New Delhi: The Congress on Monday said Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav`s remarks that the future belongs to coalition governments do not bother it. Besides, there was nothing new in it, he added.
"He has not said this for the first time. Some regional parties only follow power politics and such remarks don`t bother us," Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh told reporters here.
He said the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government is only bothered about the welfare of the people.
Mulayam Singh on Sunday said the era of one-party rule was over, and the future belongs to coalition governments. His son and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav told a TV channel that his party is prepared to withdraw support to the UPA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'