Mumbai blasts: Death toll rises to 23
Mumbai: Two more victims of the July 13
serial blasts, who had been admitted to the JJ hospital here,
succumbed to their injuries on Saturday, taking the death toll in
the terror attack to 23.
Surender Singh Bisht (30) suffered major burn injuries in
the blast at Zaveri Bazaar and died this morning, hospital
Another victim Ajay Verma (30), who also suffered deep
burn injuries and head injury at Zaveri Bazaar blast, died
this evening while undergoing treatment, the sources added.
Twenty-two others are undergoing treatment in JJ
Hospital, including six still in a critical condition, the
Shripal Mujhapura (35), who suffered severe
head injuries in the blast at Opera House, died at Harkisandas
Hospital last night.
Of the 12 injured persons admitted to Harkisandas
hospital, five are still in critical condition, sources said.
A total of 129 persons were injured in the blasts while
23 have lost their lives till now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off