Mumbai blasts: Death toll rises to 23
Mumbai: Two more victims of the July 13
serial blasts, who had been admitted to the JJ hospital here,
succumbed to their injuries on Saturday, taking the death toll in
the terror attack to 23.
Surender Singh Bisht (30) suffered major burn injuries in
the blast at Zaveri Bazaar and died this morning, hospital
Another victim Ajay Verma (30), who also suffered deep
burn injuries and head injury at Zaveri Bazaar blast, died
this evening while undergoing treatment, the sources added.
Twenty-two others are undergoing treatment in JJ
Hospital, including six still in a critical condition, the
Shripal Mujhapura (35), who suffered severe
head injuries in the blast at Opera House, died at Harkisandas
Hospital last night.
Of the 12 injured persons admitted to Harkisandas
hospital, five are still in critical condition, sources said.
A total of 129 persons were injured in the blasts while
23 have lost their lives till now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III