Mumbai serial blasts toll in rises to 20
Mumbai: One more person, who was severely
injured during the July 13 serial blasts in Mumbai, died on Tuesday while undergoing treatment in a government hospital here,
taking the death toll in the blasts to 20.
"45-year-old Ashok Bhata, who sustained burn injuries at
the Zaveri Bazaar blast site, today died at around 11.15 am,"
T P Lahane, Dean of J J Hospital, said.
Another doctor at the hospital said, "Since yesterday,
his condition deteriorated and he breathed his last this
More that 130 people were injured in the triple blasts at
Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House and Dadar.
Last Saturday, Babulal Das (42), who was admitted to
Saifee Hospital after the blast at Opera House, had succumbed
to his injuries while a day before that Avinash Tamka (23),
who was in the ICU in Bombay Hospital after the Zaveri Bazaar
blast, had died.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'