Munde dares R R Patil to stop Advani`s yatra
Mumbai: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde
on Wednesday dared Maharashtra home minister R R Patil to stop L K
Advani`s anti-corruption Rath Yatra.
"I dare R R Patil. If he has courage, he should try and
obstruct the Rath Yatra. It will come to Maharashtra and BJP
will welcome it," Munde said here.
Munde refuted Patil`s reported statement that Advani`s
Rath Yatra was aimed at creating divisions in the society.
"Its aim is to spread awareness among people on corruption,
black money and terrorism," the senior BJP leader said.
UPA government was "the most corrupt government in the
country after independence", Munde said.
Munde, a former Maharashtra home minister, also
criticised the Congress-NCP government in the state, saying
that it had not been able to arrest culprits in the July 13
serial bomb blasts in Mumbai.
Questioning Patil`s opposition to Advani`s Yatra, Munde
said the home minister should "take his words back" if he
really wanted the black money stashed in foreign countries to
come back to the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP