Muthalik demands action against love jihad
Belgaum: Right wing outfit Sri Rama
Sene on Thursday demanded that government initiate action to check
`love jihad` under which Muslim youth allegedly `entice` girls
from other religions and convert them to Islam after marriage.
Speaking to reporters here, Sene founder Pramod Muthalik
alleged that the state government was not taking action
against those promoting `love jihad`.
Later, Sene activists took a procession to mourn the
victims of 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks and demanded capital
punishment to surviving terrorist Kasab and hanging of Afzal
Guru, convicted in the Parliament attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India