Muthalik demands action against love jihad
Belgaum: Right wing outfit Sri Rama
Sene on Thursday demanded that government initiate action to check
`love jihad` under which Muslim youth allegedly `entice` girls
from other religions and convert them to Islam after marriage.
Speaking to reporters here, Sene founder Pramod Muthalik
alleged that the state government was not taking action
against those promoting `love jihad`.
Later, Sene activists took a procession to mourn the
victims of 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks and demanded capital
punishment to surviving terrorist Kasab and hanging of Afzal
Guru, convicted in the Parliament attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what