Muthalik demands action against love jihad
Belgaum: Right wing outfit Sri Rama
Sene on Thursday demanded that government initiate action to check
`love jihad` under which Muslim youth allegedly `entice` girls
from other religions and convert them to Islam after marriage.
Speaking to reporters here, Sene founder Pramod Muthalik
alleged that the state government was not taking action
against those promoting `love jihad`.
Later, Sene activists took a procession to mourn the
victims of 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks and demanded capital
punishment to surviving terrorist Kasab and hanging of Afzal
Guru, convicted in the Parliament attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what