Muthalik demands action against love jihad
Belgaum: Right wing outfit Sri Rama
Sene on Thursday demanded that government initiate action to check
`love jihad` under which Muslim youth allegedly `entice` girls
from other religions and convert them to Islam after marriage.
Speaking to reporters here, Sene founder Pramod Muthalik
alleged that the state government was not taking action
against those promoting `love jihad`.
Later, Sene activists took a procession to mourn the
victims of 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks and demanded capital
punishment to surviving terrorist Kasab and hanging of Afzal
Guru, convicted in the Parliament attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority